Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ocarina Duets

I have arranged two Ocarina duet pieces for me and a friend of mine. Our music teacher is currently out sick, so my friend and I wanted some music to practice. Thus, I made two nice arrangements.

The first arrangement is the Lavender Town theme from Pokemon Red and Blue versions. I titled it "avender Syndrome", after the case of the children suicides in Japan. This one uses two parts

The sescond piece is the remake, which is the Lavender Town theme from Pokemon Gold and Silver versions. This one sounds kinda pretty, rather than very sad sounding. This piece only has 1 part, but it gets doubled.

I'll be uploading these two pieces on Ichigios, and Josh Agarrado's site after me and my friend learn them. They are for Ocarina, but they can also be played on Flute.

No comments:

Post a Comment