Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More updates!

AS you an see, I've changed the banner. This one uses images of the characters Kaoru and Sentaro, from my favorite anime Kids On The Slope.

As for arrangements, I've done some more. Here is a short list of what I've completed:

Coldplay - Charlie Brown (String Quartet)
Sherlock Holmes - Discombobulate (String Quartet)
Sherlock Holmes - Discombobulate (Piano)
Sherlock - The Game Is On (Piano)
Bleach - Houki Boshi (String Quartet)
Angel Beats! - The of the SSS (String Quartet)
Coldplay - Paradise (String Quartet)
One Republic - Secrets (String Quartet)

As you can see, I've been practicing with string quartets.


I'm also talking to a concert band about playing a few of my arrangements, as well as an orchestra from Brazil! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment